Town Seal Competition
The Town of Steele Mayor and Council would like to organize a community wide competition to design our town seal. Our interest is to engage our community to produce the seal that best represents our town.
- Start – August 17th (Thursday)
- Submit By – September 22nd (Friday)
- Winners Announced –
October 3rd at the National Night Out
- 3rd – 5th Grade
- 6th – 8th Grade
- 9th – 12th Grade
- Sr. Adult (60 years+)
- Town Elected Official Alumni – Wayne Wood
- Water Board Member/Alumni – Mary Walker
- Library Board Member/Alumni – Lynda Fann
- Town Elected Official – Nancy Miller-Borg
- Youngest Registered Voter – Adela Soto
- Must attach completed entrant form.
- o Steele Address (Businesses limited to 3 submissions per address.)
- o Name
- o Age
- o 3-5 Sentences describing their design and inspiration
Submissions may be in any form.
- Draw it.
- Machine it.
- Carve it.
- Embroider it.
- Use any skills you have to bring a great design!
- Do not place any personal identifier readily visible to judges.
Submission may be dropped off at Town Hall or School
For more information see www.townofsteele.org